Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hayley Atwell has really admire London Fashion Week

Hayley Atwell  at London fashion Week
Hayley Atwell says about London Fashion “fashion coming out”. British actress attended the parade on Sunday Mulberry alongside Kate Moss and Kristen Stewart, and says his first experience was a week an overwhelming fashion.
Hayley Atwell recently revealed she is willing to become involved in the area of ​​style, and is eager to learn more about the clothes. “It’s just something that makes me really got into,” he said in an interview with vogue.co.uk. “I never get the chance to explore so much in my daily work, so this is sort of my fashion debut -. My way out I’m really having fun.”
Hayley Atwell explained his knowledge rookie when it comes to fashion. The star of 29 years of age, did not realize designers show their works a year in advance.
“I have a confession to make,” she said. “I did not realize that you work a year ago, I was watching the show thinking,” Wow, the colors are so beautiful and bright for the winter – the good, ‘I have until half way through until I realized that it was actually a summer collection for years.“I loved everything, however, I was sitting two seats in front ofKate Moss – I did not realize it was her for a while, she was working on this aspect double denim and thought it was a journalist.”
Hayley Atwell would love to be the celebrity face of a knowndesigner label. The beautiful star would consider a specific beauty brand everything. “God, I am absolutely certain that,” he said when asked if he would be a star of the campaign. “It would be the right brand, but maybe a beauty campaign -. Maybe something likes Lancôme”