Monday, September 5, 2011

PAMELA IN FLOOD OF EMOTIONS



STUNNING: Pamela shows off her figure
STUNNING: Pamela shows off her figure
FORMER Miss Ireland turned telly presenter Pamela Flood has spoken for the first time of the biggest achievement in her life - the birth of her son Harrison.
New mum Pamela has revealed motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to her.
The stunning 40-year-old blonde is proudly showing off her figure in the latest issue of glossy magazine Prudence just five months after giving birth to her first baby Harrison, with her partner Ronan Ryan.
"It's the best thing that's ever happened to me," she gushed.
"I'm in a baby bubble at the moment and I couldn't have imagined the love I feel for him and that it's reciprocated, it's just mind blowing."
"It's all down to breastfeeding and genes, apparently my mother was exactly the same, she got her figure back very quickly after having babies."
She adds: "I wasn't sick, I wasn't uncomfortable - I was amazed by the experience. I stayed very active and that made a huge difference. Swimming reduces the possibility of water retention during pregnancy.
"By month five I couldn't stop a certain craving. I wanted sandwiches and cakes - all the time."
She added that the arrival of the first grandchild in the Flood family is tinged with sadness as her mum died six years ago.
"My mother was always baby mad, it would be amazing to have her here to see Harrison." she reflects.