Sunday, September 11, 2011

Katie Green goes nude on beach



London: It seems that life is a beach for her as sexy English model Katie Green flaunts her curvy assets while enjoying on beach.

Interestingly, Katie lost her job with Ultimo last year because of her habit of undressing in public.

Watch Slide Show: Katie Green goes nude

Katie, who has jetted out to Portugal with a cluster of girl pals, removed her bikini top to flaunt her sexy curves.

Katie is making debut on big screen this year with comedy film ‘Get Him To The Greek’ opposite Russell Brand.
"I loved shooting for the film. I shot it last summer and I'm really excited to see myself on the big screen for the first time,” says Katie.
"I really took to acting and hopefully I'll get chances to try some more."
As for the present, life's all about lying in the sun in the semi-buff.
"Portugal is gorgeous and sunny.
"Me and the girls are having a great time sunning ourselves and having a few cocktails," she added.
Whether your film makes a mark at box-office or not but you always will be a hit!