For the perfect professional make up, you need to be skilled in it. If you have to prepare a bride or model then prepare her with dressing and all other accessories after that take some photo-shoots to have an idea for the result. For the party make, if you want some fabulous long lasting make up then use such items which will ensure that you have no need to refresh make up during the day. To follow these tips for the makeup, make sure you would not need to re-apply your make up.
- Start make up with concealing cosmetics and foundation. Always use foundation according to your skin tone. If your skin tone is pale, don’t use pale color foundation with white/ivory dress. Just use yellow tone foundation to bring warmth touch into your face. Also use bronzing powder with the yellow foundation. Apply this base on neck and down neck area as well as face.
- There are a lot of lovely shiner kind products available in market to give a glowing complexion. But be careful while using these shiners because in photographs it will be very easy to point out mistake in glow. It will look sweating instead of nice look. If you want to use highlighter then apply on brow bones, cheekbones and in the middle of your lips. Beware of any glowing things used in make up because it looks strange in photo or movie light. That’s why matte is usually best.
- Make up also depend on season in which you are preparing for function. Avoid using matte make up or foundation in winter season as well as avoid glowing make up in summer season. Light formula is better if you don’t want your make up getting melt in the sunlight. Winter make up is best to keep clinging on the skin. If it is winter season then you may use a green concealer. Green will counteract any redness to stop your look like Rudolph.
- To make your lipstick last all the day, first apply some foundation or surface on the lips. Always use some foundation on the lips and let it dry for some time. It will provide your lips a good base. Then draw outline of your lip with the matching lip-liner (it should be of same color of the lipstick). Blot the lipstick with a tissue then again apply lipstick. This procedure will provide your lips a solid make up. To give a sharp look to your lips, it is better to use lip pencil underneath to your lips.
- To enhance your eye-brows use same color eyebrow pencil. You can highlight them with a little touch of mascara (mascara should be applied with its brush).
- To give your look bigger and whiter choose dark navy mascara. If your skin tone is dark and eyes are brown colored then black mascara is best to use. Never use brown mascara, it gives your eyes tired look.
- To have a wider eye look use highlighter just below your brow bones. If you have a small eye-lid, apply some highlighter in just center of eyelids. Brown shade lighter are folded the eyelid and give you eyes wider look. Be careful while using contact lenses as your eyes become sensitive with contact lenses.
- For natural pink shade, apply light natural pink shade powder on the apple of your cheeks but do not go to harsh or thick. Apply some brown touch at the both side of the nose to give it sharp look and a touch on the cheek sides to have a smart face look