Friday, August 12, 2011

BORGHESE Fango Active Mud for Face & Body , Fashion Designers

BORGHESE Fango Active Mud for Face & Body  , Fashion Designers
BORGHESE Fango Active Mud for Face & Body has been approved by Lucky and ELLE magazine and there’s a reason why. The Borghese website states that “sourced from Tuscany’s volcanic hills, this mud will energize and nourish skin cells on the face and body, unclogging pores, eliminating dead skin cells, and detoxifying impurities.” This product contains Acqua di Vita® Complex (meant to reduce signs of aging) and avocado and sweet almond oils (which moisturize and softens the skin). As recommended, I do apply about a quarter inch thick of it to my neck and face, leaving it on for 5 to 10 minutes, until it starts hardening, then I remove the mud with a sponge or washcloth.  It is a messy product, but one that delivers firmer, cleaner, healthier skin.  Some people claim it over dries the skin. I have normal/dry skin, I didn’t get such results. Perhaps because right after, I quickly apply moisturizer, but generally it didn’t dry my skin more. When you first wear it, you will feel the first 30-60 seconds a burning sensation, do not be alarmed, that tingly sensation goes away and you do feel it working. Even the small jar is plentiful and can last you a very long time. Overall, I really like this product. Available in two sizes: 7oz. $33.50 or 17.6 oz. for $64.00 at BORGHESE.com.